The Company Eurotec Spannringe GmbH was founded on 02/09/1997.
We produce accessories for drums in works of about 5.000 square meters with 48 employees. The Main activities are concentrated on the production of instep rings. With its foundation Eurotec took possession of a production program which was offered successfully in the corresponding markets since more than 100 years.
We produce for:
- Pails and drums from metal fibre and plastics with volumes between 20 and 2220ltrs.,
- Tube connections,
- Other industries
Tension-rings with following technical characterictics:
- Diameters from 80 to 700mm
- Material thickness from 0.5 to 4.0mm
- With and without overlapped ends of the ring,
- With profiles from our standard program as well according to drawing and sample,
- With clamps with 2 or 3 rivet-joints, in low construction od adjustable by screw,
- With lugs for bolts and nuts M8,
- As overlapped tension-ring with latching-connection without clamp and lugs,
- From hot dipped or electrolytically galvanized steel, from stainless steel or completely from plastics.
Our product group "handles" contains:
- Handles from wire with diameters up to 12mm, with and without bracket. These handles are used in galvanized version of drums, in stainless steel version for vessels of different kinds, also for those in household,
- Plastic handles especially for packings,
- Hollow steel handles in self-colour mainly for tool boxes.